Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (213)

19.9.2015
Alright,I'm gonna sum up what happened since I last update...First,I had fun at the Dean's List Award the other even though I still haven't got my previous plaque and also for this time but I got to get on stage even though I didn't get 4.0...haha...Second,my boss asked me what my decision and I had to tell her that I have to reject her offer. I felt kinda bad but she's cool with it...so,pass that...Third,it that I got to watched 'The Maze Runner:The Scorch Trials' last night,that movie is awesome! I might do another movie review for it...Forth,I finally reached 15 000 pageviews! It's crazy but I really honored...I will do another update for it...That's all so far...

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: