Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ACT THIS WAY.....

I've been thinking about how I acted regarding my schoolmates/classmates(you all know what I'm talking about)...I know that some of you think that what I did was unfair and not really nice and at that time I was even care about being nice..I just wanna forget them and forget about who was when I'm with them because I hate myself when I'm around them.....but now,when I think about it again,what you think was right,I wasn't being fair and since what had happened the other day when I met one of my classmate/schoolmate,and I was being so cool and calm,I feel like there's no reason for me to push them away anymore....but I'm not saying that I'm going to call them or try to look for them or be the first one to say hi them,it's just that I'm not gonna try to push them any further or try to forget them...I might start by wishing happy birthday to them on Facebook for which I do for all of my friends in there but previously I didn't do it for my schoolmates...but now I will...And if they said hi to me,I would say hi back...because doing what I did before is not myself and it might become a bad thing in the future...and I'm pretty sure that most people that I know would do the same or want me to act this way...so,I will do it...and thanks to those people who inspired me to become a better person... :)

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: