Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (216)

6.10.2015
Hey guys,I still haven't finish my report yet,in case you are wondering...there is not much to tell you all but last Saturday I went to watch 'The Maze Runner:The Scorch Trials' for the second..which is awesome!...I went there with my sister and my one and only(like literally) nephew...I called my lecturer(the one that will handle my internship stuff) yesterday and she said will come next week on Friday..my last day...luckily she was talking nicely to me,I thought she would be annoying....K ask me today about how to do the report and honestly,all I could say to her is follow the guide and just do what you feels right because I'm doing the same thing...I guess that's all for now...Will update again soon...

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: