Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (222)

2.11.2015
I got back from my vacation with my brother and 2 of my sister yesterday...so tired...but I had so much fun at Malacca for 3 days...it was epic... :) ...Anyway,as you all know,I'm writing a new novel and this time it's not the same as my previous novel...it's a bit darker...and since I really wanna get it publish,I have to make this properly,that means I need 100% concentration to write this...so I might not be able to update as frequently...And regarding the Twitcam, I don't know if I wanna do it or maybe I will but not this nearest time because I need to really focus on my novel and since no one is sending me any question,so it's kinda boring if I don't have any question to answer,right?...but we'll see....but definitely not this weekend or probably next weekend too....sorry guys....wish me luck for my new novel!

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: