Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

MY DIARY:LIFE AS A COLLEGE STUDENT (223)

12.11.2015
Hey guys,sorry for not updating in like...what,2 weeks??..I'm kinda busy with chores and writing my new novel...Sometimes I feel like a little pressure to finish this novel and to make it as good as possible because I really wanna publish it...but other times, I feel like I just wanna write it because I love writing and I don't care if it get publish or not...it's really confusing...Anyway,my classmates from high school,created a group whatsapp and A added me...at first,I thought like I'm not gonna say anything because I don't want them to feel awkward if I say something because obviously most of them are working and some are doing their degree and stuff I'm not working except writing my novel which I don't even know if it will get publish...but after a few days,I decided to say hi and I did and it went okay...so,we'll see what happen in the future....One more thing,me and K are suppose to go out together this weekend,but she said she'll inform me for confirmation...And about my Twitcam,I think I'll do it on weekdays...

PLEASE FOLLOW OR COMMENT

THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: