Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

MY FAVOURITE SONGS

Today I'm gonna tell you guys a few of my favourite songs.I wanna write all but u see,I have a lot of favourite song.So,I'm just gonna take this time to write some of it....Enjoy!



  1. Words don't come easy-F.R.David
  2. Oh Carol-Neil Sedaka
  3. Sealed with a kiss-Neil Sedaka
  4. Tell Laura I love her-Ray Peterson
  5. Just tell me you love me-England Dan
  6. Kiss me-Sixpence None The Richer
  7. Now and forever-Richard Marx
  8. Groovy kind of love-Phil Collins
  9. Wild world-Mr.Big
  10. Can't help falling in love-Elvis Presley
  11. You still the one-Shania Twain
  12. Feelings-Barry Manilow
  13. I write the song-Barry Manilow
  14. Ocean deep-Cliff Richard
  15. Some people-Cliff Richard
  16. Someone like you-Adele
  17. Rolling in the deep-Adele
  18. Need you now-Lady Antebellum
  19. Just a kiss-Lady Antebellum
  20. You belong with me-Taylor Swift
  21. Story of us-Taylor Swift
  22. Teardrops on my guitar-Taylor Swift
  23. Viva la vida-Coldplay
  24. Every teardrops a waterfall-Coldplay
  25. Hey there Delilah-Plain White T's
  26. Jar of heart-Christina Perry
  27. Pumps that kicks-Foster The People
  28. Love can wait-Cameron Mitchell
  29. Skyscraper-Demi Lovato
  30. Start of something new-High School Musical
  31. Getcha head on the game-High School Musical
  32. Right beside me-High School Musical
  33. Status quo-High School Musical
  34. When there was me and you-High School Musical
  35. Bop to the top-High School Musical
  36. Breaking free-High School Musical
  37. We're all in this together-High School Musical
  38. What time is it-High School Musical 2
  39. Fabulous-High School Musical 2
  40. You're the music in me-High School Musical 2
  41. Humu Humu-High School Musical 2
  42. Bet on it-High School Musical 2
  43. Gotta go my own way-High School Musical 2
  44. Everyday-High School Musical 2
  45. All for one-High School Musical 2
  46. Now or never-High School Musical 3
  47. Right here right now-High School Musical 3
  48. I want it all-High School Musical 3
  49. Can I have this dance-High School Musical 3
  50. The boy are back-High School Musical 3
  51. Walk away-High School Musical 3
  52. Scream-High School Musical 3
  53. Night to remember-High School Musical 3
  54. Just wanna be with you-High School Musical 3
  55. High School Musical-High School Musical 3
  56. Crush-David Archuleta
  57. A little too not over you-David Archuleta
  58. Elivator-David Archuleta
  59. The last goodbye-David Cook
  60. Kissing you-Miranda Cosgrove
  61. Jenny-The Click Five
  62. Everybody's changing-Keane
  63. Give you hell-All American Reject
  64. I wanna-All American Reject
That's all for now................

No comments: