Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

MY FAVOURITE SONGS(2)

  1. Love Story-Taylor Swift
  2. Crazier-Taylor Swift
  3. The Climb-Miley Cyrus
  4. Goodbye-Miley Cyrus
  5. Can't Be Tame-Miley Cyrus
  6. SOS-Jonas Brothers
  7. Paranoid-Jonas Brothers
  8. Fly With Me-Jonas Brothers
  9. Love Bug-Jonas Brothers
  10. Tonight-Jonas Brothers
  11. Who I Am-Nick Jonas And The Administration
  12. Introducing Me-Camp Rock 2
  13. Cry-Mandy Moore
  14. Only Hope-Mandy Moore
  15. I Wanna Be With You-Mandy Moore
  16. Rolling In The Deep-Glee
  17. Losers Like Me-Glee
  18. To Sir With Love-Glee(I like the original too)
  19. Candle-Glee
  20. Landslide-Glee
  21. Back To Black-Glee
  22. Get It Right-Glee
  23. I Wanna Hold Your Hand-Glee
  24. Yesterday-Beetles
  25. Hey Jude-Beetles
  26. Right Here Waiting-Richard Marx
  27. When I Look At You-Miley Cyrus
  28. When I Look Into Your Eyes-Jonas Brothers
  29. Smile-Glee
  30. I Can't Smile Without You-Barry Manilow
  31. Ready To Take A Chance-Barry Manilow
  32. Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Glee
  33. Dreams A Dream-Susan Boyle
  34. Always On My Mind-Elvis Presley
  35. Sorry-Ronan Keating
  36. You Needed Me-Boyzone
  37. This I Promise You-N'sync
  38. That Should Be Me-Justin Bieber
  39. Never Say Never-Justin Bieber n Jaden Smith
  40. Somebody To Love-Justin Bieber
  41. California King Bed-Rihanna
  42. Waiting Outside The Line-Greyson Chance
  43. Iridescent-Linkin Park
  44. Heartless-Kanye West
  45. Nobody Knows-John Legend
  46. The Reason-Hoobastank
  47. If I Die Young-The Band Perry
  48. Fairytale-Taylor Swift
  49. Back TO December-Taylor Swift
  50. Numb-Linkin Park
  51. Beginning Of The End-Linkin Park
  52. Next To You-Justin Bieber n Chris Brown
  53. Good Life-One Republic
  54. Secret-One Republic
  55. Firework-Katy Perry
  56. I'm Yours-Jason Mraz
  57. Lucky-Jason Mraz n Colbie Caillat
  58. Billionaire-Bruno Mars
  59. Count On Me-Bruno Mars
  60. Somewhere In Brooklyn-Bruno Mars
  61. Grenade-Bruno Mars
  62. Lazy Song-Bruno Mars
  63. Lighters-Bad Needs Evil n Bruno Mars
  64. Remedy-Jason Mraz
  65. You And I Both-Jason Mraz
  66. Everything I Do I Do It For You-Bryan Adams
  67. Written In The Stars-Tinie Tempah n Eric Turner
  68. Great Escape-We The King
  69. Check Yes Juliet-We The King
  70. Perfect-Simple Plan
  71. Jet Lag-Simple Plan n Natasha Bedingfield
  72. Don't Worry Baby-The Beach Boys
  73. That Thing You Do-The Wonders
That's All For Now.........But There's More Next Time....

No comments: