Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW

Ok,this week I will review about the movie that I watch last week which is  'The Three Musketeers',all I can say about that movie is......AWESOME!!!!LOL......because the plot was amazing,well organized,the cast was great,the action was  jawdropping and the score was good....and also,I watched it in 3D...so extra awesome.So,it's worth to buy the ticket to watch that movie..Mila Jovovich is such a great actress and so as others like Orlando Bloom,Logan Lerman and some others......The effect of that  movie was also great.I like the scene when they were fighting with the air ship..amazing...There's nothing negative to say because there's not a slight of imperfection in that movie but from my point if view...and in my opinion,you guys should watch it,then you'll know how amazing it is..... :)




THANKS,
ZAC

No comments: