Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

I WAS SHOCKED....

I'm gonna tell you guys about the news that i just found out...well,actually I found out about it a couple of weeks ago but i forgot to blog it.I was so shocked when heard that Vanessa is dating Austin Butler.When my sister told me,I was like "Oh really??" but in my heart I was thinking that this was just a rumors or something...but a few days after,I read about it in a magazine and also a picture of it,a picture of them kissing in a restaurant....at that time I was so surprised and almost let the magazine fall down.I was like "What??Is this really happening??" I was so shocked....but you see,that is life...we can't just wait or live in the past,we have to continue on living life the fullest.The question that's been in my head until now is,"Is this mean Zac and Vanessa is not gonna be together again??"....only they can answer it..but the important thing is,they're happy and I really hope they're happy with everything......

No comments: