Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

MY SECRET ADMIRER.... :)

I remember that once when I was 9 years old,Standard 3,I was in the second last class because I wasn't so smart at that time but in that class I was the smartest..I always get the first place in every exam.So,the story that I'm gonna tell you all is a funny story...it's cute but funny.I don't actually remember the exact date and time of this story but it happened at school time.The thing is,I got a letter from someone that I don't know,I mean I don't know who the sender is because I found it under my table in my classroom and it has my name on it.I took the letter and read it but I don't remember the specific words that the letter said but I remember that it said that she(I'm sure that the sender is a girl)likes me,she likes that I'm smart,nice and a few other things.I was surprise that someone sent me a letter like that.The whole day at school I was wondering who could be the sender.So when i got back from school,I still kept it in my pocket and when I arrived home,I told my sisters about it,they laughed.They asked,who the sender is and they messed with me saying that I have an admirer and stuff.Actually,I laughed too because I was so young and I'm sure she's too.You know what,until now I still don't know who she is and I also don't remember what happened to the letter because I don't have it anymore.What a funny story,I'm smiling right now while writing this...but it shows that eventhough I don't have friends in primary school,I still have a great childhood memories.If the sender read this blog,I would be happy if she step forward and tell me the truth........ :)

No comments: